Paddington St Finance's transparent, five day Approval Process can deliver funding in 10 Business Days
1) Initial Consulting Meeting: This involves a discussion between a PSF representative and the Borrower, and will broadly cover topics such as:
The need for finance
the Borrower's financial history and current forecasts
Estimated time to complete: 1 Hour
2) Initial Due Diligence: This will include a review of the following information (to be provided by the Borrower):
Prior year company financial statements
Tax Portal Information
Organisational Chart / Company Group Structure
Company Shareholder Registry
For R&D Finance Only: Capital Raising Strategy and Prior Year R&D Tax Incentive compliance documents i.e. R&D Application Form and R&D Tax Incentive Schedule.
Estimated time to complete: 1 Business Day following provision of all required information
3) Issuance of Loan Facility Discussion Paper: Subject to a satisfactory review of initial due diligence, PSF will issue a Loan Facility Discussion Paper setting out a high level outline of key terms and conditions for review.
Estimated time to complete: 1 Business Day
4) Loan Facility Legal Documentation: Upon acceptance and execution of the Facility discussion paper, PSF's legal team will prepare long form legal documentation which will include a Loan Facility Agreement and Security Documentation.
Estimated time to complete: 2 Business Days
5) Execution of legal documentation and Drawdown of Loan Facility: Upon agreement of terms and execution of the Loan Facility Legal Documentation and satisfaction of any conditions precedent to funding, the loan will be funded in accordance with the Borrower's instructions.
Estimated time to complete: 1 Business Day for Execution of Documentation / 5 Business Days for Notice to Funding